Jupiter S. Howard
Mr. Howard joined the firm in 2022. Mr. Howard’s practice areas include banking and finance, construction, personal injury, and insurance litigation for both Plaintiffs and Defendants.
Mr. Howard was born and raised between Maryland and Virgina, but has been living in Texas since 2015 and currently resides in Houston. Mr. Howard enjoys boxing, cooking (and eating), financial modeling, and vintage comics.
Areas Of Practice
- Banking and Finance
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Litigation
- Texas, 2023
- Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2019
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia
- B.S. - 2012
- Texas Southern University, Houston, Texas
- B.A. - 2019
- Major: M.B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Black MBA Association
- Houston Lawyers Association