Houston Construction Law Firm
Both Dallas and Houston have experienced building booms in recent years with building projects underway all around the metro area and beyond. Despite a slowdown due to oil and gas prices, construction of multifamily homes, commercial properties and mixed-use developments is still going strong.
Besides locating land, obtaining permits and financing, and finding employees or subcontractors to complete a construction job, intelligent developers put legal protections in place all along the way. Pipkin Ferguson, PLLC, in Houston is available to assist with legal needs for one-time projects or to create ongoing consultative and representative relationships with particular developers.
Investors, developers, general contractors, subcontractors and landowners are welcome to contact our Houston law offices regarding issues such as:
- Prospecting: Finding land or remodeling contracts and seeking permits to build or remodel
- Financing: Creating and negotiating loan documents; obtaining funds and managing them legally
- Employment: Watching out for employment and safety laws
- Contracts: Creation, review, revision or negotiation of construction contracts
- Litigation: Disputes in the early stages of a project; high-stakes lawsuits after construction is complete
- Liability: Defense in construction accident claims
Pipkin Ferguson, PLLC, in Houston, TX, adeptly handles these and other construction law issues. With more than 20 years of experience, our lawyers have accumulated a strong track record in construction law and related areas such as commercial litigation.
Construction Law Firm: Get An Attorney’s Answers And Help
Contact Pipkin Ferguson, PLLC, today to discuss your construction law concerns with a lawyer. There is no obligation or fee.